ellaOne contains lactose
If you’ve been told through your physician or any other medical practioner that you have got an intolerance for some sugars, inform your pharmacist prior to taking this medication.
3. Just how to just take ellaOne
Always just just simply take this medication just as described in this leaflet or as the pharmacist, physician or any other medical practioner has said. Consult with your pharmacist or physician if you’re unsure.
Simple tips to use the ellaOne tablet
- simply just simply Take one tablet by lips at the earliest opportunity with no later than 5 times (120 hours) after non-safe sex or contraceptive failure. Just take the tablet straight away.
- It is possible to use the tablet at any amount of time in your period.
- Ou can take the tablet whenever you want regarding the either before, during or after a meal day.
- If you use one of several medications that could prevent ellaOne from working precisely (see area above ““what you should understand before you are taking ellaOne”) or you purchased one of these simple medications in past times 30 days, ellaOne may work less effectively for you personally. Confer with your pharmacist or doctor before using ellaOne. The doctor may recommend another kind of (non-hormonal) crisis contraceptive, i.e. A Cu-IUD.
If you vomit after taking ellaOne
If you vomit (be ill, provide) within 3 hours of using the tablet, simply just simply take another tablet at the earliest opportunity.
When you have intercourse once again after using ellaOne
If you’ve got unsafe sex after using the tablet, it won’t stop you against getting pregnant. You should use condoms every time you have sex after you take the tablet and until your next period comes.
When your next duration is belated after using ellaOne
After using the tablet, it really is normal for the next period become several days later.
Nonetheless, if the period is more than seven days later; if it really is unusually light or unusually hefty; or you experience the symptoms such as for example stomach (stomach) discomfort, breast tenderness, vomiting or sickness, perhaps you are expecting. A pregnancy should be done by you test straight away. That you see your doctor if you are pregnant, it is important. (See part “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”).
In the event that you simply just take more ellaOne than you should
There were no reports of side effects from using a greater dosage than recommended for this medicine nevertheless do pose a question to your pharmacist, medical practitioner or other medical practioner for advice. If you have got further concerns in the usage of this medicine, pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or other doctor.
4. Feasible side effects
Like all medications, this medication can cause unwanted effects, while not everyone gets them.
Some symptoms such as for example breast tenderness and abdominal (belly) discomfort, throwing up (vomiting), queasy (sickness) will also be feasible indications of maternity. In the event that you skip your duration and experience such signs after using ellaOne, you really need to execute a pregnancy test (See part 2 “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”).
Typical part effects
(these may impact as much as 1 in 10 individuals)
- Sickness, stomach (belly) discomfort or vexation, vomiting
- painful durations, pelvic discomfort, breast tenderness
- frustration, dizziness, mood swings
- muscle mass discomfort, straight back discomfort, tiredness
Unusual part effects
(these may impact as much as 1 in 100 individuals)
- Diarrhea, heartburn, wind https://realrussianbrides.net/latin-brides/, dry lips
- uncommon or irregular genital bleeding, heavy/prolonged durations premenstrual problem, genital discomfort or release, lower or greater sexual drive
- hot flushes
- appetite changes, emotional problems, anxiety, agitation, sleep problems, sleepiness, migraine artistic disruptions
- pimples, skin surface damage, irritation
- temperature, chills, malaise
Rare side effects
(these may impact as much as 1 in 1,000 individuals)
- Vaginal discomfort or itching, pain during intercourse, rupture of a ovarian cyst, unusually light duration
- loss in concentration, vertigo, shaking, disorientation, fainting
- uncommon feeling in attention, red attention, sensitiveness to light
- dry throat, disruption in style
- hives (itchy rash), feeling thirsty
Reporting of side effects
If you can get any negative effects, confer with your pharmacist, physician or other medical practioner. This consists of any feasible negative effects perhaps maybe maybe not placed in this leaflet. You can even report unwanted effects directly (see details below). By reporting negative effects it is possible to offer more info on the security of the medication.
Great britain Yellow Card Scheme web site: www. Mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow Card when you look at the Google Enjoy or Apple App shop
Ireland HPRA Pharmacovigilance Earlsfort Terrace IRL – Dublin 2 Tel: +353 1 6764971 Fax: +353 1 6762517 Website: www. Hpra.ie email: email@example.com
5. Simple tips to keep ellaOne
Keep this medication out from the reach and sight of children.
Don’t use this medication following the expiration date which will be regarding the carton as well as on the blister after EXP. The expiry date relates to your final time of this thirty days.
Shop below 25°C. Shop when you look at the package that is original purchase to safeguard from dampness. Keep carefully the blister into the carton that is outer purchase to guard from light.
Don’t dispose of any medicines via waste water. Pose a question to your pharmacist just how to dispose of medicines you no use longer. These measures will assist you to protect the environmental surroundings.