The Myth: i have been to the campus for a tour before, so I don’t need to visit as a student that is admitted.
The Verdict: even though you’ve gone to campus, it is helpful to consult with as an admitted student as you consider your admission offer.
Just what a wonderful time of the year! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have numerous programs for students to get one look that is last they make their decision.
Often times students may think it’s pointless in the future to campus in April when they went on a tour their junior or senior 12 months. But, it could absolutely be worth your time to see campus within the context as a student that is admitted. You are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility when you take a tour as a prospective student? Can I see myself here? What information do I would like to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an student that is admitted a totally different feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is completely a possibility. We have extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to simply take a serious and look that is close. Where would I be living? Who does be my classmates? Which professors is going to be teaching my classes? What communities will we join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and begin to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You are able to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half day programs), or Admitted Student Day throughout your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We may be visiting a populous town near you! We understand that traveling to campus may be logistically hard, but you want to be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! On behalf of https://shmoop.pro/ the Office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We desire to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: we’ve been admitted to spring, so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: I’m a springtime admit, so I’m fundamentally waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students year. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we might be able to move a number of the students towards the autumn semester, springtime admission just isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So just why do we get it done? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also employ a competitive admission process at USC, and we can never ever acknowledge most of the wonderful students who affect USC. So spring admission permits us to admit more of this incredible pupils we would like at USC because we know we’ll have more room available in the springtime semester.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after two or more semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as virtually any Trojan, and we would like them at USC as every other Trojan. Visiting USC in the spring permits you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease to the college transition by taking classes at a community college that is local. It is possible to explore the global world through a study abroad system. You can also take a break from the grind and enjoy a few months off of college!
When you haven’t done so already, you should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit. You can find plenty of details about the resources we have for our spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to USC that is purchasing football tickets.
If you’re a spring admit, please know that you will be an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family. We look forward to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. If you have actuallyn’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everyone else by June 1st with either a request for spring grades or perhaps a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For the people of you’ve got already been admitted, or are wondering just what the steps that are next be in the event that you are admitted, this website’s for you personally.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter that it says. This implies, you have until June 1st to decide if you receive the admission decision before June 1st</sup. If you get the page after June 1st, you have actually two weeks to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill in the FAFSA plus the CSS profile ASAP, if you don’t already completed. We don’t desire your power to agree to USC become held up by school funding. The earlier we have these documents, the quicker we can enable you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not assured for transfer students, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the greater the probabilities. It is possible to submit your housing application prior to the dedication deposit. USC also has student that is off-campus, so don’t neglect to check those options too.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 company days after your submit your dedication deposit. You will receive an e-mail using the link.
- Send all official that is final from your own most recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you are a Trojan!
Of program, we are constantly prepared to help. So if you’d like anything, please just call us!